Ministries WITH THE HEART OF GOD
Department Of Spiritual, Nutritional, Enrichment & Outreach Resources
Patient Continuous Care Check List
1. YOU NEED PLENTY OF TIME in the following area's. They are crucial for healing, development and SOUL survival.
- FELLOWSHIP Hebrews 10:23-27
2. SPIRITUAL DAILY DIAGNOSIS (SDD) SELF-CHECK EXAMINATION
3. CHECK OUT OUR DAILY DOSAGE DEVOTIONALS (DDD)
4. USE OUR DISTINCTIVELY DIFFERENT REMEDIES (DDR)
5. FOOD FOR DAILY LIVING (FFDL) is Basic Bible Instruction 101.
JESUS is the ONLY REMEDY for Salvation John 3:16
1. ACKNOWLEDGE Being A Sinner.
2. REPENT One Must Be Godly Sorry.
3. CONFESS With Your Mouth Jesus is Lord.
4. FORSAKE Quit Sinning Consciously.
5. BELIEVE In Your Heart God Raised Christ From The Dead.
6. RECEIVE Jesus Christ As Your Lord and Savior.
THIRSTY WORDS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS KNOW!
REDEMPTION; To bring back that which is lost.
REGENERATION; To bring back to life, to give birth again "REBORN".
RECONCILATION; To make peace between.
ATONEMENT; To reconcil by divine sacrifice
JUSTIFICATION; The guilty being made right before God.
SANCTIFICATION; The process of being set a part for holiness.
RIGHTEOUSNESS; To bring into right standing with God.
"FOR THE EYES OF THE LORD ARE MOVING TO AND FRO THE EARTH, SEARCHING FOR THOSE WHOSE HEARTS ARE TRULY HIS."
2 Chronicles 16:9a
15. But speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects
into Him who is the head, even Christ,
16. from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by
what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love. Ephesians 4:15-16
"WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING." Philippians 2:12b
STEP'S NEEDED FOR SALVATION
ANY DAY WITHOUT PRAYER MAKES ONE WEAK!
23 Our steps are made firm by the Lord, when he delights in our way;
24 Though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand.